- NO in the field modifications.
- NO last minute trips to the hardware store.
- NO return trips to the job site.
- All boat lifts come with Product Liability Insurance, covering all aspects of the lift and the boat that sits on it.
- We have been operating since 1979, proving that we will be here for years to come.
- Hi-Tide boat lifts and lift accessories have repair parts readily available.
- Custom fabrication & drawings are available as required.
- With our foundation of outstanding quality, service, and dependability, we remain the industry leader.
Triton Lumber & Marine Supply is an
Featuring: Gear Drive Boat Lifts, Yacht Lifts, Topless Boat Lifts, Aluminum Elevator, Barracuda Boat Lifts, Galva-Lift, Galvanized PWL, Galvanized Swinger, Accessories, Davits, Dock Ladders.
All aluminum frame: The use of aluminum in marine related industries is not new. In fact, aluminum has
been utilized for sea wall construction for over 50 years and is presently used to construct many boat hulls.
Aluminum extrusion plants manufacture a grade of aluminum called 6061-T6. This grade is specifically designed
to ensure durability and long life in a marine environment, without rusting-EVER.
Factory Pre-Assembled and Tested: Pre-assembly and testing reduces installation time and on-the-job fitting problems.
Saving time and money.
Quiet Gear Drive®: Sealed, oil-bath gearbox coupled directly to a motor to provide for a faster, smoother, quieter
operation and requires no maintenance.
Top Beam Construction: Top carrier beams allow the lift to sit on top of pilings; transferring the
majority of the load of the lift directly downward on the piling, not on the side of the piling.
Twin I-Beam Construction: Top carrier beams utilize twin aluminum I-beams for superior strength.
A lift built from C-channel uses much larger members in order to attain the same strength. I-beam
construction is more costly, however it allows for a stronger and aesthetically pleasing boat lift. In addition, the
drive shaft is mounted on top of the I-beams, allowing the load to bear down on the whole I-beam.
Welded Construction: The structural frame is permanently welded so that there are no bolts to loosen.
Visible Drive Shaft Cable Winding Areas for Safety: It is extremely important to view the operation of your lift cables. Top mounted drive shaft allows for early detection of cable wear and ease of maintenance. Transparent covers are available should you wish to cover the winding areas.
Sealed Heavy-Duty Motors: Sealed motors are directly coupled to an oil-bath gearbox.
There are no noisy rubber belts to replace and no open gears to grease.
Weather Proof, Patented "Riches Switches":
Enclosed and lockable switches provide long-life, safety and security
- All Aluminum Structure using 6061 - T6 marine grade aluminum for
long life and durability.
- Twin I-beam top carrier beams for added strength
- All welded construction
- Aluminum pulleys with greaseable stainless steel axle bolts.
- Aluminum grooved cable winder sleeves
- Patented "Riches Switches" with lockable, weather resistant enclosure
- Stainless steel cables and hardware for longevity.